One of the most famous tour in Phuket is to Khao Phink Kan island, better known as James Bond Island since 1974 with the film “The man with the golden gun”. This is one of the most visited island around Phuket with Phi Phi island.
“An unforgettable tour with stunning landscapes with gorgeous & unique scenery”
- 07:30/08:00 – Pick up at your hotel till Ao Por Pier.
- 09:00 – Arrival to the pier with a simple breakfast.
- 09:45 – Boat leaving the pier to Phang Nga bay.
- 10:30 – Arrival at Panak island to discover the Bat Cave ( canoeing-kayaking).
- 11:30 – Leaving Panak island to Hong island and you will explore some caverns and lakes.
- 13:30 – Panyee island visit and the Muslim Fishing Village.
- 14:15 – Trip to Panyee island (James Bond island).
- 14:45 – Leaving James Bond island to swim and relax 1 hour.
- 15:45 – Back to the boat.
- 16:00 – Back to the Pier and your hotel. End of the tour.
Included in your tour:
- Transfer hotel to pier. (it usually takes from 45 min to 1h30 of van)
- Water and soda.
- Lunch at the muslim village (buffet)
- Return to your hotel
- English guide
13:30 – Visitar a Ilha Panyee, Muslim Fishing Village.
- More than 350 families live in Koh Panyee . All of them are descendants, of Toh Baboo, who were the first people arriving in Koh Panyee, almost 200 years ago. Toh Baboo and two others families left their homeland in Indonésia by boat, looking for a nice place to live. These 3 families made a deal: the first one who would find a great fishing island would inform the two others by planting a flag at the top of the island. Toh Baboo family’s discovered this island, and as promised planted the flag, that’s why the island is named : Koh Panyee – the flag island.