Coral is known locally as Koh Hae, it is a beautiful soaking destination located two miles southeast of Phuket. The island has two main beaches, Long Beach and Banana Beach. Snorkeling at Banana Beach is thrilling and if you get far enough from Long Beach you will also have plenty to discover on its impressive coral reef. At night, this location is beautifully calm; By day it is quite busy due to the excursions, but peace and tranquility can be found at the ends of both beaches. The beaches have many water sports activities – banana boating, canoes, snorkeling, parasailing, sea walking. You are required to book these activities at the moment of your reservation to guarantee your activity.
“a magic place, a real paradise in thailand”.
Racha islands (or Raya islands), around 8 miles south of Phuket are best known for their excellent daytrip diving and snorkeling destinations. Racha Yai, however, is becoming a place to stay for a night or more, with several options for bungalows.
The water here is clear and perfect for snorkeling, although the bay can be busy with afternoon sightseeing boats arrival. Ao Siam is a beautiful place to relax and is quiet. Racha Noi is uninhabited and has no services or accommodations, but there are great diving spots in the area, as those we can find at Similan Islands.
- 08:00/09:00 – Pick up at your hotel.
- 09:30 – Speedboat leaving the pier.
- 10:00 – Arrival at Racha Islands. Time to enjoy the beach and practice snorkeling in crystal clear waters with corals, reefs and many fish.
- 12:30 – Boarding to Coral.
- 13:00 – lunch
- 14:00 – Enjoying Coral island beach and warm crystal water.
- 16:00 – Return from Coral Pier
- 16:30 – Return to the pier where your driver will drop you off to your hotel.
- Pick up and drp off to your hotel
- Water and sodas on board
- English guide
- Sea walking : 1857 bahts
- Parasailing : 997 bahts
- Banana boat : 997 bahts
- Diving : 2375 bahts