Phi Phi islands are very famous since the movie “The Beach” with Leonardo de Caprio was released (in 2000). From this time, many many tourists came and keep coming in Thailand to know this very beautiful beach, and more extensively the Maya bay. This beach was made famous by just a movie and it occurs the same few decade ago with James Bond Island.
However, due to the beauty of the place and the visibility that the film gave, the number of visitors per day in this area, exceeded 5,000, ie the place is extremely beautiful but also crowded.
Today the beach is closed to the public but not the bay, so the visual is much better, because you will see a natural bay not invaded by thousands of tourists or tens of boats. But even if there are still many people, we found a very good alternative to offer you a boat trip for the sunrise : the Phi Phi Sunrise Tour. You will be able to enjoy this tour with a morning sun (still very hot) but without much noise and as a truly day in paradise. We, at Passeios-tailandia (vacation-tour), we are concerned not only with selling tour, but offering the best experience in Thailand than ever. Why? Just to be an unforgettable day.
“PHI PHI IS A TRUE PARADISE!”
What does the tour consist of?
- around 5:30 am – Departure from the hotel.
- around 6:00 am – Breakfast at the Pier.
- 6:30 am – Departure towards the Phi Phi Islands.
- 7:30 am – Arrival at the famous Maya Baya.
- 8:30 am – Dive and swim in the amazing Phi-leh Lagoon.
- 9:30 am – Time to snorkel.
- 10:30 am – Monkey Beach
- 11:00 – Relax, swim and have lunch on the whitest sand of all south of Thailand : Bamboo Island.
- 1 pm – Last stop, time to make another snorkel stop.
- 3:00 pm – Return to the hotel.
Included in your tour :